Log Splitter Extended Warranties
How To Get An Extended Warranty On Your Log Splitter
With several extended warranty options from Log Splitters Direct, you have the power and flexibility to extend the life of your new investment.
Just like auto insurance, the added protection provides you with peace of mind, so you can enjoy using your equipment without having to worry about replacing it too soon.
How It Works
Log Splitters Direct offers two main warranty types: a standard warranty, and an extended warranty.
Standard Warranty Options
As a trusted online reseller, all original equipment manufacturer (OEM) warranties are included as stated on the product page automatically and at no additional cost to you.
- A Standard Consumer Warranty is available on products made for residential or consumer use.
- A Standard Commercial Warranty is available on products made for professional or commercial use.
Extended Warranty Options
Extended warranties vary by product and come in two main types:
- 1-2 Year Consumer Extended Warranties* expand the standard OEM warranty for an additional cost and can be purchased in the cart. The plans are covered by our partner, Warrantech. For more information, view our extended warranty terms & conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced extension of the manufacturer's warranty
- Covers defects and failures
- Customer service available SEVEN days a week
- Unlimited number of repairs
- If the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced
- Covers 100% of parts & labor (service calls included with specific plans)
- Free Manufacturer Extended Warranties are promotional deals offered by OEMs periodically. After your purchase, you must follow the instructions to register your product.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. Commercial Use Not Covered. Not available in California